Have you been trying all of the traditional ways of finding money for college? Are you getting limited results? Don't give up! Maybe it's time to try some unique methods to get money for college. Here are my suggestions:
1. Writing a compelling letter to family members and friends of the family to get money for college. Specifically talk about you high school accomplishments and goals for college.
2. Talk to someone at your family credit union. Some of them offer scholarships.
3. Send appeal letters to sororities and fraternities.
4. Get on a radio show or an internet radio show and talk about your accomplishment and goals to raise money for your college cost.
5. Your parents write an appeal letter to the college you intend to attend.
6. Apply for a scholarship every day. It will increase your chances of winning a scholarship.
7. Write an appeal letter to the scholarship that interests you even if you are past the deadline.
8. Create a GoFundMe account and pitch it everywhere by sharing your link in your social networks.
9. Start your on blog about your journey and what you are doing to find money for college. Include your GoFundMe account and put the URL at the end of every blog
10. Never give up on seeking money for college. Follow up your scholarships with a thank you letter. It is never too late to get started.
Also several years ago, I wrote a book called the Ultimate Scholarship Guide to help students to find money for college at http://bit.ly/1MDHUs9. Too many students and parents don't know where to start. They key to your success is getting started now!