To win scholarships you need a plan that you commit to following. Identify people who can help you find scholarships. Don't let people tell you that you are wasting your time. There are billions of dollars in scholarships that do not get used every year. One of the important keys to success is regularly applying for scholarships. Never give up. Do your research and submit scholarship applications every week and you will be rewarded. Make sure that you submit your document before the application deadline. Here are some things you should do.
1. Apply for 5 scholarships every week
2. Have a set day and time of the week to apply for scholarships
3. Regularly talk to the high school counselor about scholarships
4. Keep a folder on their computer that is filled with scholarship application essays
5. Seek scholarships from stores that you commonly visit every day.
6. Ask relatives to contribute to your scholarship fund
7. Make a list of scholarship that are offered by each college where you will submit a application. Submit them on time.
Get started searching for scholarships right away. Once you are in college continue to search for scholarships.
To win scholarships you must be consistent every week. Also get a copy of my book the Ultimate Scholarship Guide at http://www.DrStephenJones.net for questions send an email to
Learn@DrStephenjones.net or call 610-842-3843.